Why is Shonn Greene in the game so much?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bostontitan

Bostontitan Starter

If you dont have green here ,there is no one to push Cj

sorry but it seems ,Cj seems like he feels like running when things go good

if it dont ,he kind of goes into a funk ...with at least green here when that happens green

will at least keep trying to get yards no matter what ...

With Cj if there is not a wide open holes for him to run he gives up ...sorry but true

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Already posted the article twice on here and dont feel like doing it again.

He had been calling sweeps/ect, but CJ didnt like what he saw and was cutting it up the middle.

3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

The over paid OLine and high school OC do not help CJ or Green. Oline was supposed to be a strenghth of this team and I think its pretty clear it hadn't been, at all. Bring in a vet OC that's willing to get a bit creative and be aggressive. This team was supposed to be tough, run it at will and its not...yet they still try to grind the ball no matter what.

I missed the game against the Raiders..but I must say I think Johnson has ran much tougher this year than he has in the last few. He's no bruiser, but he has actually tried to run through contact more.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I missed the 'great things' that happened in 11 and 12, still waiting for 'great things' in 13

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Find it funny how people argue over whether to play 3.7 or 3.8 avg RB.... it really doesn't matter unless our blocking greatly improves.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well you can win with 3.8 every run.

3.8 produced by 1 20 yard scamper combined with 5 zero or less runs is not in any way winning football

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

In his defense....CJ hasn't had too many 20 yard runs at all lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He's had 4, which is about what most average RB's average

9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Haven't seen that article. Ok so my beef is with CJ and not the play calling than. Still to my point, I'm annoyed we aren't seeing any executed sweeps lol.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This team has maybe, maybe once ran a sweep since becoming the Titans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar