Why is Corey Davis starting?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Nov 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

I still think he will be good receiver and their is a lot of over reactions in this thread which is expected after a loss. I don't think the pick is a bust by any stretch of the imagination, but I don't understand why he is seeing more snaps than any other receiver. He saw 54 snaps with Rishard Matthews seeing 52.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Because JRob and Mularkey are trying to prove the pick isn’t a bust so they can keep their jobs.

And to be clear, I don’t think anybody is calling Davis a bust yet. A lot people, including myself, think that JRob did not use the #5 pick wisely. Nor did he use the #33 pick the year prior wisely.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Taywan screws up routes, screwed one up bad last night

Davis way better than Taywan, at least he can run the right routes.

4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Gonna be lots of screw ups for young guys but #5 over being out produced so far by Taywan

5. The Hammer

the production has been better for Taywan because he has been on the field. Davis is clearly the much better player.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Yes, Davis is physically more gifted for certain and no debating that. But where is he mentally? I don't know but I said before he does not deserve to start or get targets over others.

7. The Hammer

Mentally I would still put him way ahead of Taywan. At least Davis can run the right routes. Coaches said they explain things over and over to Taywan and he still runs the wrong routes.

8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Henry hasn't looked all-pro, but he's been so much better than Murray. It infuriating to watch this stupid coaching staff keep putting Murray out there to get a yard or two.

9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Haven't seen this. I'd say that's concerning, but I guess that's growing pains for a young rookie.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Our QB is producing like an average backup at best. There is absolutely no use in speaking of WR production with the cast of clowns we have in charge of the offense.

• Boring Boring x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar