Why is Andre Johnson getting matched up...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by smili, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smili

smili Starter

with Reynaldo Hill so often - even 1 on 1 coverage sometimes? I thought we were changing the defense to shift Pac from side to side to match up with the best receivers on the other teams.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I thought Hill and Pac took a side of the field.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

They do. They're not assigned to individual players.

4. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

it had been mentioned that pas would stick to the best reciever after reynaldo's troubles... i guess the last two weeks showed fisher he is capable of staying on one side. i wish they would put pac on the best reciever today... he shut johnson down on his side.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Johnson had 9 catches but only for 78 yards, less then 10 yards per catch, he's been averaging almost 13 all season and was (is) leading the league.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

but our faithful insider bongo said pacman would be velcroed to AJ!

:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar