Why is Amano still on the roster?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

I am not sure i fully understand why he hasnt been cut yet. Do the titans view him as possible depth at the center position or do they feel as though he can have a bounce back season? Somebody please make sense of this for me. What are we waiting for?

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I wonder the same thing...

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Like Webster said, we won't be cutting people unless it's right after picking up somebody that would replace them. Right now it's just him and Velasco with experience at C.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He will be executed by guillotine tomorrow.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Ok. I figured he would be depth for us at the center position, yet we could fill that void easily in the draft, especially considering how BAD Amano was as a starting center.

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

We've also been crying about Hutchinson & Babineaux still on the roster and both those situations were resolved within 24 hours. Patience!

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You don't pay a guy $36 million to be depth. He's gone the way of Babineaux

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

He is making nearly 4 million dollars and he is terrible at center and useless at guard. Please cut this guy

9. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Sorry cant help it. This guy is incapable of being a center on any roster unless your team is truly decimated with injuries.

10. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Amano will restructure his deal as stay on for depth or get cut.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar