Why Floyd Reese should be resigned.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SupDawg, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

huh? What will bite them? That they didnt get Cutler? Are you serious?

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

The difference between the #3 and #11 is you have more options at #3. It's that simple. If you draft #1 you can pick exactly the person you believe will be the best player in the entire draft, at #10 you might actually be down to the 10th player on your list.

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

This year's draft will be brutal. There is a very small talent pool. Some guys are going to make big money. CJ is the only clear cut #1 person I can see.

4. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I think Reese has earned himself a few more years especially with the past few offseasons. He's acquired 11 starters the past two years, that's pretty good if you ask me. And yes i'm a hypocrite because I bashed him just a month ago.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

or his butt was fired :brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar