Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Why even get a draft pick.............

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. TitansCountry25 Veteran

Moolah:
    $0
    Why even get a draft pick for Billy Volek, 5th or 6th round or even a 1st round pick of course that would not happen but even if it did it would get wasted. I dont even know why we bother drafting. Have not had a good draft dating back to 2000. Keith Bulluck was the last half way decent draft pick and thats been an avg pick at best. So why even bother just let Volek go like we have everyone else thats been on this team and released.
  2. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,152
    My feeling is next year we have someone new who will be drafting for us.
  3. moose4now Starter

Moolah:
    $55
  4. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    Yeah, the No1 reason is that there could be someone else who does it next year, and a 5th rounder aint bad if you've got one at your disposal to try and trade for a higher pick or use it to buy another player...
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,970
    why be damn negative about every little thing?
  6. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,430
    The question begging to be be asked is: is a 6th round pick worth trading away our best option at winning games this season?
  7. TitansCountry25 Veteran

Moolah:
    $0
    Who knows why this franchise does any thing that it does, it is certainly not to win.
  8. rock8titans Starter

Moolah:
    $298
    The Good News: Tom Brady was a 6th round pick.

The Bad News: The Titans have no clue when it comes to draft picks.
  9. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    A 6th round pick is about worthless, not much more than an UDFA. Now we are stuck with Collins whom Fisher will put out their no matter what as the starter.
  10. TitansCountry25 Veteran

Moolah:
    $0
    I think fisher is just fed up and is just doing whatever so he can get out of this mess and coach some real football
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.