Why does it seem like everyone...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2008, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

agreed

we have to take the approach that at some point in the year, PacMan will likely be sat - by either : the coach / the NFL / the penal system

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

And right there is why we signed Harper.

3. We should just keep Finnegan at nickel, he played very well at that position last year, he is very unpoven at cornerback, one of the many reasons we signed Harper...

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

He played for Samsford or something college which is D-II so he didn't get much recognition. He got Defensive player of the year as a senior. IDC if he's a 7th rounder he is much better than Rey Hill will ever be he is faster,stronger, better ball skills, and will lay the wood despite his small size which is another reason he was snubbed on draft day just be glad we got him. Is there a reason Tom Brady was a 6th rounder sure but things change when you get to the NFL.

And by faster I'm talking about game speed which Hill has none of he was just timed fast. Finnegan is fast, quick, and smooth which is just as important as speed which he has plenty of. Hill is a bit stiff in the hips and has marginal explosion.

I'm not saying Rey isn't good but he's best as a #3 for now and can work on those things like looking back while running, explosion,hips,ect. He's only 24 so it's yet to be seen if he can't be a quality #2.

5. Finnegan was a steal in the draft for being taken in the 7th round.Hes a versatile player that can play the nickel and CB if needed.Hes proved he can be a consistant player in dime and nickel situations and he proved that he can play Corner if need be.Hes not a bust and will never be one because thats he works to hard.You wanna talk about bust just bring up Andre Wolfolk

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

He never had a bad game. When he got his opportunity to show his skills at cornerback, he looked miles better than anyone we have but Pac-Man. I don't get it. He must really be doing something to piss someone off off the field.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

You need depth at corner, and even with him we could have been starting finnegan and hill, with no depth, if something happened to pac. There's nothing wrong with having four strong CBs, especially since one will get plenty of time in the nickle.

8. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

So would you be okay with Harper and Hill being our starters? That scares me. :gag: :gag:

9. i think ive probably been the biggest advocate for finegann on here

10. smili

smili Starter

Does anyone know if Michael Waddell will be back after his knee injury last year? He was OK in depth also, and had been improving imho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar