Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Why Do you want the Titans in the playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Dec 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. jose7 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Avenge Dyson!
  2. CNYTitanFan Guest

Andre or Kevin?:suspect:
  3. Chris_Henry29 Guest

Win this Sunday for every Titans fan across the World. they aren't just playing for themselves, they are playing for the whole community. Win it for those season ticket holders who go to the game no matter rain, sleet, or snow. Win it for those fans that came to the training camps who watched in 100+ degree weather. Win it, because Titan fans take no much crap from around the league. Everybody counts out the Titans. Win it for the those true fans whole camped out just to buy tickets this year and past years. No matter the record titan fans we always be there. Go Titans!

Thanks Titans for a great season no matter what happens.
  4. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Insert the name of any NFL team into that paragraph and you can make an argument that it would apply. Maybe not this season, but any season where a team is struggling to make the playoffs.
  5. deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    ...because my friends are Bears fans (fair-weather, might I add) and I had to listen to their crap all year last season
  6. jose7 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    [IMG]
  7. Morph Revolution

Moolah:
    $0
    :sad2:

That makes me sick every time I see a picture, video, or even hear of that game...especially that shot.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.