Why Do you want the Titans in the playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Dec 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

Just cause it's the playoffs. And another possible shot at the colts & chargers, but most of all the pats. To be the man, you gotta beat the man :woohoo:

2. CNYTitanFan

CNYTitanFan Guest

I don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth anymore; I think he's had way too many concussions, he spouts gibberish and starts drooling during commerical breaks...:grrhee:

The reason I want too see the Titans in the playoffs? I've been pretty much pissed off since the 1992 AFC Wildcard game, January 3, 1993; that team should've won it all!!

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I have a fetish for playoffs.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

If the Titans win a Wild Card Game they are guaranteed a shot at New England. Can you guys imagine how the Earth would quake and time would stand still if the Titans waltzed into Foxborough and whooped the Pats? :biglaugh:

Remember week 17 last year?

Remember 4th and 12?

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I just want another week of Titans' football. We've had too many seasons sitting at home during the playoffs. I also want it for growth. From the perspective of this season, I'd love to see how the team reacts to getting another shot at the chargers. I'd love to see this team rise to the occasion, when we've shrunk from it at so many points this season when we had the chance to show progress towards real contention...

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

who do they talk about? the lions. :grrhee:

7. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Playoffs are indeed sexy...
    [​IMG]
    I hope we go all the way. :brow:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

nice.

9. Morph

Morph Revolution

One of the Titans players said it best. Once you're in the playoffs it's like a brand new season again. Anything can happen. (Those aren't his exact words, but it was something to that effect ;) )

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Titans being in the playoffs shortens the already way-too-long offseason. That's the main reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar