Why Do you want the Titans in the playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Dec 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Relax, I was just kidding around, but I bet there are more than a share of fans who started liking the Titans the year they went to the SB. :rolleyes:

2. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Sensitive people..wow.

I was being facetious...

Well, to me the Oilers are the Titans, same organization. All they did was change locations and change names...

3. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

I'd like to see how our team handles the pressure of win-or-go-home (which is going to be the case Sunday).

Also, i like the possibility of us winning the first game and seeing where it goes from there.

4. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

I want the Titans in the playoffs because I believe that it will mature Vince and teach him how to step up in a way we have only seen in his college playing days.

5. Great Stories.

Just Win for Coach Fisher. I mean he is the best coach in the league. He does the most things with little talent he has. He lost Pac-man, he lost his leading wideout, his leading rusher. He lost half of his team through the salary cap hell and now he puts this team within one game of the playoffs. Win it for Fisher, I think he deserves a chance at least into one playoff game. Win it Fisher and all that he has done for this team. :yes:

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

If the best team, the Tennessee Titans, do not make it, then are they really the playoffs, and would anyone watch. We need to make it because we are the best team.

We have the perfect combination to win.
    Kicker: A+
    Defenseive Line: A+
    Leadership and Intagibles: A+
    Defensive Backs: B+
    Linebackers: B+
    Coaching: B+
    Punter: B+
    QuarterBack: B-
    RunningBack: B
    Offensive Line: B
    Special Teams: B
    Wide Recievers: C

Few Teams can match what we have. Seriously. It's the perfect storm. The other teams look more explosive, but I've seen the playoffs for too long not too realize that a good defense can shut sdown a good offense, especially on a cold day. The Titans are just as good as anyone else, and because we have the intangibles that many don't, we are better.

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I want it for me. Because I am greedy and I dont want the season to end. I like it how every game means something and this week and the following weeks will be even more so. I would love for us to make it then shock the world with a few upsets.

One thing at a time though. Lets beat the dog crap out of Indy, starters or not.

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Haters, revenge against the Chargers, a shot at the Pats

9. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Because its the first of 5 steps to winning it all.

10. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

Pretty simple, the only way to win the Superbowl is to make it to the playoffs.....besides, playoff games are so fun to watch!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar