Why Do you want the Titans in the playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Dec 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How is that jumping on the bandwagon?

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

do bands even use wagons anymore?

3. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

[​IMG]
    Like I need any more incentive.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Tack, if Only Vince got us to where we are, you'd have a point, but he has been more of a hindrance than the catalyst as to why we have a shot. I hate Hoge too though. But I think he likes our team, just not our quarterback. And from what I've seen this year, he's not misinformed too badly.

Most, if not all of the credit should be given to the Defense. fowler, Harper, Thornton, Tony Brown and Cortland have been brilliant pickups. So Reese, or whoever evaluated our talent, hit it dead on...except for our WRs

5. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Yeah, you're quite right. Somehow though, I can't help but feel that the team succeeding as a whole would somehow, in some way in my delusional mind, make him just go away. :lol:

6. reo

reo Starter

Haha I know, right? Who in Tennessee gave a crap about the Houston Oilers and how is it jumping on the bandwagon to start to like a team after they become your titans? Not to say anything bad about the Oiler fans but... ppl that started watching after they moved to TN can hardly be considered bandwagoners lol

Anyway.... I want 'em to make the playoffs for starters b/c I think if things go our way we've got a shot at the SB... Doubt it'll happen but it'd be cool.

Other than that I want them in the playoffs b/c it would improve the team in the long run in ways ranging from team chemistry all the way down to our ability to attract FAs in the offseason... and my overall goal is for this team to improve afterall even though every year we all hope for a SB.

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Naw. Most use flatbeds.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/my4lhkxLRjg&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/my4lhkxLRjg&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

8. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

:ha: :ha: :ha:

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Yup, I too want to see the Titans play New England. NE kept us from going to the playoffs last season, and it would be sweet to knock them out of the playoffs this season. Especially after they get their perfect season.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I want the young guys and some of the 3-4 year vets who haven't been or need a refresher to cut their teeth on a good playoff team in a hostile playoff atmosphere. This should give them experience and desire for next season and incentive not to let games get away during regular season so we can get a home playoff game.

IMO- this team is not built to go deep if we make it. I would be very surprised to make it past the wildcard weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar