Why do you guys want Cutler?? And what do we do for the 2nd Round..

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The619RBush, Jan 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Big Fan

You mean he'll drop unexpectedly? FYI, everyone in the country knew who Ben Roethlisberger the QB was well before the draft. No one outside of Nashville knows, or cares who Jay Cutler is.

http://www.jaycutler.com/

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

IMO if Cutler played for USC he could have easily been the #1 pick last year and would be more coveted than Leinart. Just because Vandy typically stinks, has a poor OL and a poor defense while playing in the toughest college conference in the nation is not Cutler's fault. Culter has all the physical tools to be the best QB in the draft at the NFL level and the kid is super smart.

3. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

No one cares....hmmm thats interesting if no one cared why would he be getting NATIONAL attention??? Im not touting him higher than Young or Leinart, I am simply sticking up for him being a first round choice. Go to jetsinsider.com they are talking about him as much as we are! The win against UT got him national attention also. No One cares right? Why did he get AP SEC offensive player of the year and first team SEC? Yeah sounds like no one cares to me too!

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Well his arm strength certainly looks acceptable, I'd be a little worried about him getting by the NFL's substance abuse program.

5. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

Fisher and company are coaching the North squad so they wont get a chance to work hands on with him. But they will see him air it out on a schwartz defense, which truly isnt saying too much.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Arm strength can really be overrated, especially depending on what system is used.

7. TouchDown29

TouchDown29 Guest

I think you might be right. Unless he could pull a Onterio Smith and find something to mask all of that decca-durabolin and testosterone enanthate hes been pumping into his buttocks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar