Why do you guys want Cutler?? And what do we do for the 2nd Round..

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The619RBush, Jan 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The619RBush

The619RBush Guest

1st round choice...

Here is a mock of the top 3 picks.....

Houston-Young

Saints-Leinart

Titans-:lol: Bush, or do we trade down???

We gotta get bush on the Titans, he is amazing..................................

I hope we dont trade down and get The D-brick layer:irked: or Jay Cutler.... I dont know why you guys want jay cutler??? You guys see his great record this year??? what did he win 4 or 5 games haha thats pathetic...With him on the titans, we wont win another game till 2010......

Now on the 2nd round pick....

Do we go for a OL, CB, LB or what??

Lendale White is coming out and maybe we can grab him in the 2nd....

how about Ashton Youboty CB out of Ohio State?? Youboty has some great talents on the field.... He is Prob the 3rd or 4th best CB coming out of college...

2. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Cutler is a great player on a poor team... he has all the intangibles, he can make every NFL throw on a rope and He's not a product of a system.

3. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Your post seems to be biased and honestly ill-informed.

4. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Explain how it is biased... give me a example of how it is " ill-informed ".

5. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

Nope, He's right on the money Cutler will be a great QB in the NFL IMO, maybe the best out of this draft class

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I was talking about the main post, not yours.

7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

And this is why..

Houston has stated that they will take Reggie Bush. I know it is early and that they have a chance to change their mind, which normally would be very logical, but they also just gave Carr his bonus, which makes it highly unlikely they draft Young.

Don't count me in Jay's fan club or anything, but if you are going to argue against the guy, at least say why you think he won't work out. And no, him being on a losing team doesn't count. Vanderbilt is a perennial loser and he was the ONLY reason they almost made a bowl. They scared a few of the elite teams in the SEC, even... which is unheard of for this squad. On the flip side, I would argue that great QB's such as Peyton Manning or Tom Brady had a very mediocre college career. The teams they played for (for the most part) did just as well or better after they left. I don't see Vanderbilt winning more than 3 games next year... probably more like 1.

Stanger things have happened I suppose...

And the whole biased part was because he is obviously a huge Reggie Bush fan.

8. maximus

maximus Starter

Cutler reminds some of us of a player named Brett Farve. For that is the reason we want him, that and he put up amazing numbers with little to no talent around him

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Im just excited to see what happens on draft day!

10. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

subject to change.

Texans' - Reggie Bush : Best College player in a decade

Saints' - Matt Leinart

Titans' - Vince Young : not my choice, but theirs. I'm hoping they see enough in Cutler to roll the dice on him at 3

Chargers' - D'Brickashaw Ferguson : trade from the Jets' for Phillip Rivers

Packers' - LenDale White

Raiders' - A.j Hawk

49'ers - Mario Williams

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar