Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

why do you guys ask questions that you already know the answer to?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Mrs, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    It drives me crazy! Stuff like, "hey, did you see that dent and scratch on the side of the car?". Or, did you notice the dent in the garage door? Did you know that your d*m cat left a mf furball in my Jordans? As if I instructed the cat to do it!

Then when we ladies answer the question that you already know the answer, you get all mad! It drains me. I mean, I didn't hit the garage door on purpose! I didn't turn to quickly and scratch up your rims on purpose! Whew, I feel better now that I've let it all out.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,506
    You honestly think anyone is crazy nuff to touch this thread?
  2. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
  3. The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Titan Jeffy, have you asked a question that you knew the answer to? If so, why did you ask it???? Seriously! Why would someone be crazy to touch this thread? Is it a guy secret?
  4. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,863
    Same reason my mother-in-law waits until the precise moment of a important game (every game is important) to ask me a question about God knows what and then gets made that I am "ignoring" her, as if I could.:grrhee:
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,506
    Why do woman ask "does this outfit make my butt look big?" to their husbands?

Obviously, they suspect it or they wouldn't ask.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,506
    Love that commercial where the guy is in the shower and his wife asks: "If I were to die, which of my girlfriends would you be most attracted to?"
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,489
    "All of them" is the correct response.
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,668
    Asking you like this is much more polite than just opening up a full assault on you. Sorta braces you for what's about to come.
    And why is someone with money wearing J's??
  6. The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    This is obviously a cultural divide because every sista I know wants a big ole Beyonce, Buffy the Body, Trina, ghetto, 3-d video booty.

I will saunter in the room, do a stripper sideways turn and toot my butt out and say, "do these jeans make it look like I got a donkey?". I keep hoping one day to hear "yes". Curse my Mama and her caucasian, no booty-having genes!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.