Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

why do people like reality tv?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fry, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $68
    "Reality TV" for Tv's sake does nothing for me. Watching big brother contestants sit around a house being dickheads isn't a form of entertainment.

I will admit I like Survivor and The Amazing Race. But I think they are more game shows than Reality TV. Neither of them are trying to re-create reality. They are both games of skill (to some extent). Survivor is interesting from a psychological sense.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds Internet Bully

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,663
    American Idol is fixed (what cellphone slingin' teenster would ever vote for a haggard old grey-haired peckerwood like Taylor Hicks) .
    I really dug Project Greenlight - Feast season, and I watch Survivor regularly but the rest are hit and miss for me. Survivor needs to do some season in Antarctica or Alaska for a change-up. The beach shows remind me of my time in The Pilippines (pics) but it's time to move on...

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,223
    Speaking of Big Brother, down here one of the contestants in the house, her father died and she doesn't know yet.
  2. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
    There are few if any tv shows that dont relate to ESPN or sports that I like
  3. Lone Star Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0

Those are my thoughts exactly. American Idol is a giant fingernail and the world is their chalkboard.
  4. TitanKid4Life Guest

my girlfriend says that i look like Wes from The Real World Austin, that was my favorite real world by far
  5. guitarjunkie Hates the Offseason

Moolah:
    $8
    Man I hate the stuff, I want to watch T.V. to get away from reality. Although I would watch Survivor if they would drop a bunch off in the middle of Alaska or somewhere remote with nothin but a book of matches, a pocket knife, and a .22 with 20 rounds, come back in a month to see who was still alive........:))
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,379
    So, I know you guys are watching "So You Think You Can Dance?" tonight, right? I expect everyone to be in the chat for this event.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.