Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Why didn't the Titans...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    Do what the Falcons did... Traded a 7th round pick for Tye Hill... yes I said a 7th! Tye Hill you know the cornerback taken 15th overall (12 behind VY) in the 06 Draft. Tye Hill the 5'10'' 185lb who ran a 4.31 40, a 41 inch vertical, and who when healthy easily posts 50 tackles and 5 ints not to mention a deadly return man.

My question is whhhy did the Titans not offer like a 6th rounder for Tye? Tye would add some well needed speed in our corners. I mean yesss Finny is fast. Harper is old and slow, Faggins isn't to quick, Cary Williams and Ryan Mouton are decent... Imagine Finny, Harper, Hill, Faggins, Williams, Mouton as our CB depth!!!

Silly Titans
  2. nate42104 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I would say it is along the same lines of why no team would trade a 7th round pick for the guy taken 12 spots ahead of Tye Hill, yet his dwindling few faithfuls (unfortunately, Bud, the only one that matters, is one of them) still believe this guy to be the face of a franchise. You can learn a lot about a player in 3-4 years in this league.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    You gotta say Nate a 7th Rounder for Tye Hill is a bargain!
  4. TitansJonne OG triple OG

Wright
    Moolah:
    $17
    How about staying on topic :rolleyes: hater
    2 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,377
    Didn't Hill have a broken neck or back? Is he even guaranteed to be able to play?
  5. VolnTitan Starter

Moolah:
    $645
    Hill has spent the last two seasons ending up on the injured reserve. No thanks.
  6. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    any player traded for a 7th rounder, isn't worth a topic on this site..
  7. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    Why oh why didn't we trade a 7th rounder for Ryan Leaf?

:boo:
    1 people high five this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.