Why did Loggains allow Fitzpatrick to throw 41 times?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I just realized if the Jets dont win tonight, we'd have beaten no winning teams to this point.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Oh yea, we're clearly leaps and bounds ahead of last year defensively. That's why I'm not willing to concede the season even IF we lose the next two. This defense alone will keep us in every game (aside from probably Denver).

Losing sucks. But both of our losses have at least been respectable (which is a HUGE difference from last season). We were "in" each game right up until the end. And a few weeks ago the Texans were being talked about as possible SB contenders and the Chiefs are now 1 of 3 undefeated teams in the league. No shame in our losses.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Wright was flat out hauling ass on his route-VERY quick. I can't fault either him or Fitz for that. The throw a littl behind but Fitz hasn't had recent experience with that route and that WR. IMO it was understandable.

The OL is at fault and the great and powerful Bruce should be getting roasted for our persistent failure to perform.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

And if you asked him he'd say the same thing. I guarantee you see improvement from week to week as he continues to get a in tune with the 1st team offense.

He hit some windows you've NEVER seen Locker hit. His timing was off but that's not surprising.

5. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

I have a hard time understanding why the screen pass is not a staple of our offense. Before everyone gets started on all teams key on CJ, remember the Saints ALWAYS throw screens to Darren Sproles and for the past three years it has worked. THEY ALWAYS THROW SCREEN PLAYS TO HIM.

Even if we didn't throw it to CJ, remember the middle TE screens we use to run with Wycheck. I believe Walker could be very effective with this play. It also allows quarterbacks who are having a tough time (5 - 3 and outs, not all on him but you get the point) ease into the flow of the game with a simple pass.

6. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Have we ever had a legit OC? I can't remember who was here before Heimendinger.

Like a true Offensive minded Coach. Fisher has a special teams background, Munch is an O Line guy, ect. The organization may benefit from having a true offensive minded coach either at OC or HC.

7. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

the saints also have a quarterback which teams respect and who probably audibles to those screens when he see's the defense they are lined up in.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Agree here. The run game was much worse than the pass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar