Why can't we do this!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shanvhere, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I couldn't bear to watch that past 2:37. It's kind of cool, but a little goes a long way, and 5 minutes is just too much. We could do that, but many of us aren't local. It could only be between the Nashville area members here. Do we have 6 cool guys that wouldn't embarrass the rest of us in the Titans community?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This sadly is the perception of the country. EVERY road game I've attended played some agitating banjo country song, attempting to degrade southerners. I've never been to a Falcons game, does that happen to them when they're on the road? Or the Panthers? When it comes time the Titans play my buddies teams, my friends try making my southern ties out to be a bad thing. When the Ravens beat the Titans in the 2008 playoffs, my Puerto Rican friend tuned the TV to the Bluegrass channel and was like - "ok you gotta square dance. I saw that trophy at your house". I DON"T square dance! LOL, he's just spitting out what he thinks he knows. And that's the problem of people unfamiliar with the real culture in TN. Take that guy costa for example, you know the Marc Mariani hater. That's my friend I'm bringing up, but my buddy went to the 6th grade and knows what a run on sentence is. Even if banjos and square dancing do exist, it's not all there is. I was heated we just lost and he goes and pulls that stuff. I was a bit pissed as you may imagine. If anyone made a good video it could absolutely NOT have any banjo's, NASCAR signs, or overalls depicted anywhere!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar