Why are we turning into Pittsburgh-lite?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KillerTitanFan, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prideful

Prideful Starter

The secondary was riddled with injures all season long, if they would of stayed healthy it wouldn't of been as bad and we would have stayed a top 10 defense but that didn't happen, another #1 CB would be nice though.
    BTW we did stay a top 10 defense even with B.W.Wilson and C.Sensabaugh playing, the defense isn't as bad as you all wanna try to make it.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Can we get half of their super bowl wins? Even one of them? Sounds like a good deal, If so.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

pizzuburgH SUCKS!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This is a thread?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    F pizzburgH RITP!

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Picking up players that a legendary coach is familiar with and likes well enough to bring to the Titans doesn't sound like a bad plan to me.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

being better than a Titan is a low bar.

If Robinson/LeBeau think its an upgrade then I have to drink their koolaide at this point.

still pizzburgH SUCKS!

8. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

If it'd help our chances at making the playoffs, I'd be perfectly content to let LeBeau hand pick 1st graders........

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I mean they're consistently a top franchise so they're not only better than the Titans they're better than most teams in the NFL.

• Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

More like thread bare.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar