Why are people such A-holes?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TheSureThing, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Yeah the onlookers should have done something, but isn't everyone more infuriated by the pos (x2) that hit him? They drove down the wrong side of the freakin road and hit him! :grrr:

This planet is so overrun with humans who aren't even worth shooting.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Now that you mention it, It looks as if the first car that clips him, is being either chased or followed by the 2nd car which proceeds to pile drive him into the pavement.

Teenagers racing or something seems most likely...

it was a sad story listening to the son talk on the news...

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Did the guy die? Did they catch the sorry ****'s?

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Haven't heard anything.

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Really displays America's apathy towards its fellow man. Although slightly amusing, this video is as disturbing as it is DISGUSTING. How can those people live with themselves?

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

no he didn't die, his son seemed like he died inside emotionally though, he had a 5 minute emotional speech about how sick this was, the guy that got hit was like 60 years old and a father.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

We don't need to indict all of America on this. If that happened somewhere else we might see a different scene, or maybe even at a different time in the same place.
    And in other parts of the world we might have seen people stealing off the man while he laid unconscious.

We saw apathy there and then, doesn't mean all of America is bad...

9. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I agree. I could see the exact same thing happening in Canada.... or anywhere else for that matter.

I really think it goes beyond apathy.

I'm not meaning this as any type of justification for those idiot drivers, but seniors are the worst for jaywalking; My mother (in her seventies) used to get off of the bus and with intersectioned crosswalks 100 metres to either side of her, and choose to walk directly across six lanes of traffic to go to the mall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar