Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Whose the happiest guy on O with Palmer out?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by acqua7, Nov 27, 2012.

?

Whose the happiest guy on O with Palmer out?

Jake Locker 2 vote(s) 7.4%
Chris Johnson 3 vote(s) 11.1%
Jared Cook 20 vote(s) 74.1%
Kenny Britt 1 vote(s) 3.7%
Kendall Wright 1 vote(s) 3.7%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $22,998
    I just read it, and he needs to stfu and execute. Learning how to block would be a good bonus too. Oh, and being inconsistent, and no being able to block, and created a mid season issue because he wanted to be traded? I like Cook, at times, but he needs to be held accountable too. He wants more snaps? Sorry cook, a running game is more important than you getting more snaps. Learn to block and those snaps would have stayed the same.

If he did those things, then Id support him. Palmer was a problem with this offense, but not the only problem. Palmer adjusted the scheme when Locker went down. He also got the run game going.

I am not a Palmer fan, but I can see a scapegoat when I see one. I do believe he should have been let go at the end of the season.
    Psychop1, bmoretitansfan2, amy and 1 other person high five this.
  2. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,704
    The disconnect probably revolved around the understanding that the players could absorb. It was probably like a scientist trying to explain quantum physics to a six year old. It's hard to make a live connection when one line is dead. But if the new hire can connect, then he will have done what Palmer could not. I'll wait and see.
  3. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,736
    No. It was initially thought he would have to, but Heimerdinger called every game even while going through Chemo. He had to do it from the box but he still called the games. That guy was a warrior.
  4. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,252
    So how did he do?
  5. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,502
    He lived up the picture I made
  6. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2