Whose The Better QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Jan 25, 2010.

?
  1. Peyton Manning

59 vote(s)
    93.7%
  2. Phillip Rivers

4 vote(s)
    6.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lmao @ Peyton being the best "EVER".

God, I hate ESPN.

Unless these are just 16 year olds saying this stuff, that's the only other excuse. Espn brainwashed them.

2. Deuce Wayne

Good post.

The numbers don't lie. Drew Brees was the best QB in the league this year... and probably the last 2 seasons or more, actually.

Seeing that he was sacked twice as much as Manning yet threw less interceptions speaks volumes. He doesn't get near the time Manning does to throw, yet is still more accurate, more efficient, and more productive.

It's Brees hands down.

The only reason he didn't beat Peyton in every single stat cat is simply because the extra game Manning played (separated them in yards).

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Drew Brees? GTF out. What a joke.

Agree to disagree.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's okay to say Manning is the better QB overall but Brees had a better year THIS season.

Really, it is.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I certainly can't agree with some of this logic. Seeing Brees was sacked twice as much is more indicative that Manning is better at getting the ball out faster.

Also consider that the Saints were 6th in rushing in the NFL. The Colts were last. The Saints had almost 1000 yards more rushing than the Saints.

Manning had equally as good of a year IMO because he was the whole offense which is the main reason he had more ints. Defenses virtually ignore play action against the Colts (unless you are the Titans defense) which obviously means the defense is focused only on the pass.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I acknowledged Manning as the best QB once he turned Garcon into "Little Wayne" this season. Every one thought Manning would take a step back last season because of the surgery, then again this year because of the loss of his O-line coach and coordinator. I like to call Pierre Garcon "Little Wayne" because he's Reggie Wayne 8 years ago. Soon they'll phase Reggie Wayne out the same way they did Harrison. No matter who's catching passes from Manning, since he's the best they'll be the best too.

And speaking of Lil' Wayne, check out this song my boy did with him. http://limelinx.com/files/2bab73499272a12b2d9f4bf08d2e925e

I think the song is hot, but maybe that's because I know the dude. Tell me if you like it.

7. Deuce Wayne

lmao @ getting sacked twice as much being due to Manning getting the ball out faster.

ORRRR because he has 20 seconds to complete every pass- which is clear if you watch games. Does this guy's bail out excuses ever end?

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Excuses for what? Why he plays so well week in and week out? You're acting like we're giving praise to a mediocre player or something. He doesn't need a bail out, the stats and games and record(s) speak for themselves.

9. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

put down the pipe.... peyton manning is better then phillip rivers and Drew brees end of story....

10. Deuce Wayne

Explain why...

please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar