Who's Your Favorite Draft Pick?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 30, 2013.

?

Which is your favorite Titans Rookie

Poll closed Jul 30, 2013.
  1. Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama

35 vote(s)
    44.3%
  2. Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee

15 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Blidi Wreh-Wilson, CB, Connecticut

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  4. Zaviar Gooden, OLB, Missouri

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  5. Brian Schwenke, C, California

17 vote(s)
    21.5%
  6. Lavar Edwards, DE, LSU

4 vote(s)
    5.1%
  7. Kahlid Wooten, CB, Nevada

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
  8. Daimion Stafford, FS, Nebraska

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

There is a correct answer.

It is Justin Hunter.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I'd have to say my favorite pick this year is a tie between Warmack and Hunter. Our team was going to go as far as Locker and Johnson take us and this gives us a mauling run blocker and a great deep threat at WR.

Hunter has the most upside out of any WR in this class and I can't wait to see him in Tennessee Titans Two-tone.

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

The only pick I didn't love was Gooden but I am starting to warm up to him.

4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Top 3 are Hunter, Schwenke & Warmack. I can't wait to see what this team can actually do with an o-line that doesn't look like Swiss cheese & even more excited to see what Jake can do without being under pressure right as the ball is snapped.

I wasn't crazy about either of the 3rd round picks. I really think we over drafted Gooden. But i thought the same thing about Zach Brown last year.

5. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i voted for wilson....really think this kid will surprise some of us this year or throughout his career

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

How could any Wr have a higher draft stock than Green he was taken 4th? Ultimately i don't think the injury hurt hunter that much because he had 71 catches and his workouts were fine quelling most of those concerns. He was practically a first rd pick which is about where he should have gone.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Warmack has to be #1 because he will start from day one and be a pro bowl caliber guy right away. How does anybody surpass that?

We may have reached a bit for our CBs but Wilson was a nice pick. Not sure how anybody can be crazy about Wooten he was ranked 34th among CBs by Nfl draft scout. He's 210 lbs and ran a sub 4.50 40 so he s worth a shot but nobody can predict success for him. Comparing him to finny is silly.

Schwenke represents great value and could be a better than average starting center.

When you want to be aggressive and blitz you need guys who can cover and Gooden will be the player we wanted Mcgrath and Keglar to be.

Edwards could be a real nice #9 guy in our defense. 2nd rd size speed athletic combination and was a productive player at LSU. Considering where we got him he represents great value. And i think Mel Kiper is right he wll be as god or better than Montgomery.

Hunter is a good pick but not a great one considering we had to give up a 3rd next year to move up and the fact that there were some real nice defensive players there had we stayed at 40. Carridine, Short, Alford etc. But Wilson might be better than Alford and Edwards might be as good as Carridine.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I love Hunter too but I can't for the life of me understand how people thknk he is a better prospect than AJ Green was. Maybe I'm over rating him but AJ Green was the most impressive WR prospect I'd ever seen. The things he does to adjust to the football are crazy. He's one of the few speed receivers who I think would be just fine if he was a 4.6 guy.His hands are second only to Larry Fitzgerald IMO and that alone makes him a better prospect than Hunter.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

AJ Green is the most impressive prospect to come out in a long long time, but Hunter does have some of those same skills.

I'd never call Hunter a Green (not yet anyways), but he could get there, I hope.

10. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

As much as we need Warmack and as bad as I wanted to draft him I can't really say I am excited. How can anyone honestly say they are excited to watch Warmack play? I had to choose a playmaker. Therefore I picked Justin Hunter.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar