Who's Your Favorite Draft Pick?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 30, 2013.

?

Which is your favorite Titans Rookie

Poll closed Jul 30, 2013.
  1. Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama

35 vote(s)
    44.3%
  2. Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee

15 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Blidi Wreh-Wilson, CB, Connecticut

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  4. Zaviar Gooden, OLB, Missouri

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  5. Brian Schwenke, C, California

17 vote(s)
    21.5%
  6. Lavar Edwards, DE, LSU

4 vote(s)
    5.1%
  7. Kahlid Wooten, CB, Nevada

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
  8. Daimion Stafford, FS, Nebraska

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Warmack is the favorite, but I voted for Edwards because I can see him turning out to be a stud.

2. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Whichever one turns out the best down the line

3. peterm211

peterm211 Starter

I think Warmack has the highest potential of making the HOF from this draft class. I mean the guy has two of the best coaching him up so at the very least he should be a pro bowler.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Bleeeeeeeeeeedy Ray. I've said his name at least 100 times since Friday. I'm gonna be pissed if he doesn't turn out to be great.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

It's amusing that I hear so many players we got in FA or drafted saying a big thing that helped them come or made them want to come to Tennessee was that two HOF o-lineman are here. I hope they know that theres a pretty good chance they'll be gone in 7 months lol.

6. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Funny how the first post I see, they say WOOTEN! Yet Wooten has 0 votes. :clap:

I voted the Center. Of course the top 2 choices are always the most popular so I went outside the box and think the Center was a good value pick and hopefully it will ultimately decide the fate of Amano to just ice the cake.

7. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I think Warmack is a sure fire pro bowler and will held firm things up on the line right out of the gate but I really like the Schwenke pick. I like his much needed, nasty attitude and physical type of play it looks like he will bring. I also think he's a great value being ale to pick him up in the 4th.

8. homerj07

homerj07 Starter

Warmack - block for CJ & give Locker a chance (not sold n Locker but it gives him more time to suck!)
    :anon:

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

It's Schwenke it's Schwenke, it's run for :cj: and Shonn....It's Schwenke It's Schwenke, for run Titans OL weighs a ton

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I want our O-Line to start injuring people.

That's when I'll know we've made it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar