Who's Your Favorite Draft Pick?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 30, 2013.

?

Which is your favorite Titans Rookie

Poll closed Jul 30, 2013.
  1. Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama

35 vote(s)
    44.3%
  2. Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee

15 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Blidi Wreh-Wilson, CB, Connecticut

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  4. Zaviar Gooden, OLB, Missouri

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  5. Brian Schwenke, C, California

17 vote(s)
    21.5%
  6. Lavar Edwards, DE, LSU

4 vote(s)
    5.1%
  7. Kahlid Wooten, CB, Nevada

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
  8. Daimion Stafford, FS, Nebraska

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I voted for Schwenke, not only because I mocked him in every mock I did, but because he's the best center in the draft and we got him in the 4th!!! :clap:

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Yeah I watched a few of their games the dude was a beast! Not the best tackler in the world but that can be developed. He had great instincts and great cover ability!

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Watch #2 of the white team

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lol that's about the only thing I could find as well

5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I can't wait to see Warmack bulldoze over people.. I'm sick of seeing CJ dancing around with no where to go, and I'm sick of seeing Locker run for his life at the snap of the ball.

Hunter is more of a boom or bust guy.. I wasn't really all that impressed with him at UT but here's to him being the next Dez Bryant. :beerbang:(Without the diva attitude)

I really like all of our picks. BWW gives us some much needed physicality and height in the secondary, and Gooden should be fun to watch play with Brown, Ayers, and Crutches McCarthy. Hopefully Schwenke will develop into an above average Center. He could easily be a steal for us, and I love his athleticism. Edwards is probably the only "meh" pick.. He'll provide depth but I'll be surprised if he is on the roster 3 years from now. Same for Wooten. Stafford is a missile launcher.. work your magic Gregg Williams.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Holy cow, that's the whole game. Aint nobody got time for that, oh wait i'm at work... yes I do.

• High Five High Five x 10
  7. Young54

Young54 Starter

I voted for Stafford just because I felt like it. I hope he really develops into something special!

WarMackTruck is the only player we drafted that I actually wanted. Not an exciting pick though, so hard to call my favorite.

The player I'm most excited to see is Hunter. Again though, not sure if it is my favorite pick because of what we gave up in the trade.

Hard to pick a clear favorite pick!!! Go Stafford!!!!!! Knock some heads off!

8. CinciREborn

CinciREborn Camp Fodder

I voted Gooden. Gooden I think is one of the most under rated LBs in a thick draft class. Very quick coverage LB. love him as a prospect. One of my favorite guys

Also I love Justin Hunter. He's my favorite WR in the class. Tavon Austin I see as a Kendal wright version II. A lot of hype and college production. But an undersized speedy WR who most likely will not have the same success in the NFL. Justin Hunter as a prospect is unreal. Elite size. Elite speed. Every thing you look for in the definition of an elite NFL WR

9. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Besides the obvious which is Warmack

i'd have to say Schwenke and Stafford

10. CinciREborn

CinciREborn Camp Fodder

Would of been nice if the titans traded down, got an extra pick and still landed warmack. Decent stretch. But hey if you know a guy is your guy then take him. Last year Bengals took Kevin Zietler, G from Wisconsin in the first and was a projected 2nd. Stretch but he was the guy and was the best performing rookie G last year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar