who's worth it?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by paraconspiracy, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I'd say keep Bennet, he is still our most productive receiver.

2. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

ok.. 28 players to keep

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Grotesque part is that if you find yourself another good guard and end, you have a set of really talented 1st stringers on both sides of the ball, then you just need cannon fodder backups.... assuming of course the coaching has no impact on the players.

4. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

5. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

A strong safety...so Hope can go back to his natural position of Free. Poor guy had his hands full with Gates today.

He must get pissed when he looks in the mirror...or his closet (where the old Steelers jersey is hanging).

Of course, I'm sure that goes away when his direct deposit hits.

6. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Uncle Floyd is an idiot. Their draft picks the past few years make you scratch your head, especially drafting Pac Man. I like Vince Y a lot, but that is a real big gamble by Bud Adams. He is either going to be real good or he's going to be a real dissapointment. I would've rather taken Jay Cutler and build my team around him. I say Bud should fire the entire coaching staff then step down and bring in someone else to run the organization. Ha

7. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Jay would at least be used to playing for a team that doesn't win too often...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar