Who's to blame for our defense?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Obie09, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razordaman

razordaman Starter

Tully is why the defense sucks

He is slow and hits like a little girl. I showed my son four times where he either misses the tackle or completely runs away from the play. He can't run with anybody on the field he's just slow...check Madden lol...Now he runs into the middle of the offense on the sweep for the TD which is why they got in untouched. He can't see the play nor understand what the other team is doing. Have you ever seen him hit someone hard?? I never have because he hasn't. He is a Titan because he has a cheap contract and his play shows why. He is a backup on any other team but this one. Hes too slow and short to be a lb which is why the middle will forever be open...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar