Whos throwing down on the 4th?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jessestylex, Jul 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

My 74 year old dad was one of the people in a fist fight. I got in front of him to break it up and he started pushing me.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Anyone that spends over 500 bucks on fireworks belongs in a Jeff Foxworthy joke.

I'll be working. Afterward, we'll watch the park fireworks from our house. It's free, and much better than anything the neighbors put on. :)
    Nothing big, but 4th of July has always been a crappy holiday. Like any other day, but louder.

but...I wont complain for being paid for working it.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

thats why you get a lot of people together each family spends about 200-300 bucks and you end up with over a $1,000 worth.

4. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

having a bunch of people over, BBQ'ing, and capping the night off with a bonfire and a ton of fireworks. More importantly, I will be too drunk to remember any of it.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

One of the guys that's a licensed dealer made over 200k last year. I'm friends with lots of rednecks and he's far from it, more on the dorky but good guy side. He does get crazy about the fireworks every year, but I have to say... I enjoy it. A cool hobby if you have the money and want to host the party.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I played footy. We lost. Going to the Rugby tonight.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

[​IMG]

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

nice TJ
    bet he didn't see that comin'

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I'm trying to decide this year
    we usually have a block party on my street (we're a cul-de-sac off of a dead end street)
    I've been doing it for years and of course it gets bigger every year

it all started with some sh***y little kiddie pack
    now, we're up to 6-break mortars and 500gm cakes
    I load up a wheelbarrow with launch tubes and secure them with dirt
    last year we have 8 tubes in the thing (i've been using Goliath)
    last 5th I went out and bought 2 M.O.A.B.'s so I now have like 20 tubes !!!!

boom boom

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I just found out Bottle Rockets, Reloadable Tubes and Mortor Shells are banned in the City of Murfreesboro this year cause people used them on cops last year.

But i think i'm out of the city limits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar