Who's the Titans Starting Runningback?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We have like 5 threads that are about RB's.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

That might be different if people with baseball bats were in the pool trying to stop him every lap.

I'm glad you're not a pitching coach. ;)

3. asus64

asus64 Camp Fodder

So what? It is nice to have a reason to get excited about. :yes:

4. asus64

asus64 Camp Fodder

Although it is true that the human body can get used to just about anything, it doesn't mean that he is not affected by it.
    The human body has a limit, and everybody's limit is different. Some of the guys that did just that (take the rock pounding) can hardly walk nowadays. One name comes to mind: Earl Campbell

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I agree so we should let ganther have more carries then?

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

So based on slamma's analysis the saints are being stupid using bush so much in the passing game. They are wasting his incredible running ability? 3.6 yards a carry.

7. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

I'm really surprised we are having this debate. White is the starter unless he gets injured. Right now, he is our best bet to carry the ball 20+ times a game, and in this offense, you need a running back that can do that. Now, perhaps once the season gets started, Johnson will prove he is capable of carrying the load. At that point I would have no problem with inserting him into the starting lineup. But for right now, White is the guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar