Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Who's rooting for Schwartz to do well in Detroit?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, Apr 16, 2009.

?

Do you want Schwartz to do well in Detroit?

Yes 61 vote(s) 80.3%
No 15 vote(s) 19.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,996
    I was a Lions fan before a Titans fan, so of course I'm hoping he does well. Do I expect him to?
    If I hear "The Lions select" and "Stafford" in the same sentence, the answer is a sure NO.
  2. dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $639
    Now that there is funny...i don't care who you are. :biglaugh:

I hope the egostical little number crunching turd is coaching middle school defensive backs in 2 years. :grrhee:
    1 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,423
    not that there is anything wrong with that ...

[IMG]
  3. llr7 Guest

i am absolutely pullin for the lions this seaon .my loyalty is to the titans and will always be that way but you have to pull for a guy gettin his chance if they win 5 or 6 games it will a good season.
  4. llr7 Guest

if the lions dont do somthin with the offensive line its not gonna matter who the qb is because you cant throw it when your layin on your back.
  5. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8
    He'll fix it... look for them to draft 1 or 2 linemen in day 1. Coaching for us in the past should serve him some experience in appreciating a solid o-line.
  6. pyro1772 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    The prevent offense is what they ran in the movie Waterboy. They just kneel it 3 times and punt. Unless they try a quick kick, then just kneel it 1 or 2 times....lol
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,516
    Wait, are you Mr. E?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.