Who's rooting for Schwartz to do well in Detroit?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, Apr 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lava

Lava Camp Fodder

To be honest, I don't really care either way. He's definitely got several mountains to overcome if he wants to make them a contender, but they may like him as the expectations can't possibly get any lower.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Glad he's gone, although I didn't dislike him nearly as much as many on this board. And yes, I'm rooting for him in Detroit for many reasons...

- Reflects well on the Titans when former players/coaches succeed elsewhere
    - For the sake of football, Thanksgiving Day, and all that is good in this world we can't have that awful kind of football as part of our lives
    - It's Detroit - he's got enough things going against him for us not to at least wish him well

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Gregg Williams ( a pretty good DC ) left and became a HC
    that didn't work out so well ....
    Jim Schwartz ( a mastermind of mediocrity ) leaves to coach a team that set the worst win-loss record of any professional team in history
    I don't see that working out so well either

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

how's that ?
    last I heard, they were going with a lineman (... now where did I see that ?)

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

how do you run a prevent offense ?

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'm rooting for him. And already in his short time with Detroit, he's acquired a great LB in Julian Peterson, signed DT Grady Jackson, signed CB Phillip Buchanon, acquired CB Anthony Henry. And he has great options in this years draft.

Gotta like the possibilities that Detroit have. They are in prime situation to turn things around. I can definitely see them having a Miami Dolphin-like turn around. Especially since they play in the NFC North.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'd rather see him do poorly simply because I don't wanna see The Titans staff become the buzz hire around the league ala The Pats. Don't really have a stake in whether The Lions win or not..

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Run, Run, Run, Punt.

Repeat.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Sounds like some good ol' Norm ball.

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I am because if he does well all the Schwartz haters look stupid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar