Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Who's ready for some NHL?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by nickmsmith, Jan 10, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537

that's true. I am more of a hockey enthusiast than football nowadays. The first game I went to see was the blackweiners vs. the preds. Chicago won, but it was a really fun game. A lot more fun to watch than nfl games.
  2. VolnTitan Starter

Moolah:
    $645
    I actually like the shorter schedule. Honestly when football is on, hockey takes a big back seat for me especially since with so many games. Now it is firing up just in time for my undivided sports attention ;)
    nickmsmith high fives this.
  3. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    It's funny hearing hockey fans whine about an around 50 game schedule.. I'm used to 16. 50 seems like a ton.
  4. VolnTitan Starter

Moolah:
    $645
    We have neighbors who are huge hockey fans and have season tickets. It is brutal and expensive for all those games!
  5. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    The parking alone for 50 games would be outrageous.

Preds have split seasons into thirds or quarters. I could go for that if I had extra money and the will to drive to Nashville so many times.
  6. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    I think I have been to 5-6 games since they came into the league. I went to every minor league game when Nashville had one. IMO I still think that the minor league games are more exciting than the NHL
  7. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,570
    Less games = better.

If baseball had less than the 2,000 games they play all year round- people might start watching it before the playoffs too. Same for basketball and hockey.

[IMG]
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  8. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,710
    Already planning a trip to Nashville.
  9. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    • Staff / Moderator

Preditan @TitansNation_

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $13
    Preds will win the central division this year. We have some great prospect coming into camp that can hopefully step in and do a good job in the NHL. Ekholm is who I am most excited to see play, and he is going to have to step up now with Suter gone.