Who's ready for some NHL?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by nickmsmith, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I am. Ready to see (hopefully) Tennessee's only successful professional sports franchise take the ice soon!

Ready for some exciting sport.. and something fans can really get into.. with an organization that values how much fun an in-game fan experience can be.

the lockout was a joke (preds were kind of victims in that process, not leading the charge by any means)

so let's do it!

wish I lived closer so it wasn't a 5 hour round trip.. but always worth it.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

they haven't been playing already?

3. nickmsmith

nope. neither have your blackc###s, or whichever team you're a fan of ;)

The lockout was pathetic from both sides.. but seeing the Titans this year makes me extremely happy to have any kind of NHL season to look forward to.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Yeah I hope the short season will be good for the Preds.

5. mdfan

mdfan Starter

[​IMG]

hoping that the Caps don't choke this season

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. nickmsmith

I know the Cup will be a sham this year.. but if the preds can get it... I'll take it with a poop eatin' grin.

7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Not sure I would say who ever wins the cup is a sham, still 42 games and makes every game that much more important.

8. nickmsmith

Yes, but it halves the work it takes to get there.. that's why it's worth less than usual.

Usually people have to play a grueling long schedule.. but it's fair, because everyone's in the same boat as far as that goes. It's like turning the Boston Marathon into a 5K run. But it is fair. But it does diminish the value a bit.. but a rose by any other name is just as sweet. Would love to see that banner in Nashville.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

non-hockey fans never even noticed the NHL wasn't playing. That is how little media they get unless you are in Canada where they live and die for hockey.
    BTW it is

[​IMG]

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar