Who's Next?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

I think it's required that special needs kids have access to computers... but rounded corners. Of course.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

last time I checked we we're tied when that happened and was punting the ball. St didnt lose us that. It was the ineffectiveness of our offense mainly the poor play from mm all day

• Troll Troll x 2
  3. RTH

RTH Meh...

Robiskie was brought in to take the heat off Mularkey... Mularkey knew what he was doing.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Your leaves are falling already?

5. brian82

brian82 Rookie

Apart from a couple of mistakes, the offensive teams performance was quite solid. People have already said MM is on his 2nd season, which people need to remind them self MM didn't see last season through so in effect experience wise he is still in his 1st season. People have also said MM has a noodle arm, yes MM needs to improve in his distance but that will be something to improve on the off season and with that who would he be throwing those deep passes to, we don't have a antonio brown or Julio jones, I would hope that is something the scouts will be looking out for this season. Special teams need to be kicking and punting short and reducing that 25yard plus which a few teams seem to be taking advantage of this season. Punt return has be weak as well, I would like to see Sharpe or maybe a RB having a go see if they can produce results as it doesn't seem to be working up to now.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah and that's squarely on AAS. Mularkey is HER guy and this is HIS system. And we drafted for it. And I f Mariota can't operate it well, I'm interested to see who goes and when.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Shane_mcmurdo

Shane_mcmurdo Starter

Ironically I think Greg Roman would be an awesome OC for us

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Good god no. He is like the worst of Logains and Robiskie rolled into one.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Some are yes

The first night it touches 50s some trees start dropping leaves

10. Shane_mcmurdo

Shane_mcmurdo Starter

He made Tyrod look good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar