Who's more on the hot seat?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by royhobbs, Feb 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

Fisher or Reese? If Reese is confident in his job security beyond 2006, it will show in the moves we make (or don't make) between now and May 1 ...given he has the final say on all personnel matters.

I personally don't see us making a big splash in Free Agency....and IMHO, there is not a ton of quality FA's anyway.....I could see us going after LeCharles Bentley or Nate Clements if they hit the open market....maybe Antonio Bryant or Reggie Wayne, but neither of them is a bonafide #1 WR and they'll both get more $$ elsewhere.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't know if one is in any more danger than the other.

Both may be gone if the Titans pull another 4-12 or 5-11 season.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

urgh, I dont even want to think of that happening. But it maybe a blessing, gotta wait and see first.

4. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

I think that Fisher and the Titans are too good to have another 4-12 or 5-11 season next year.

Bill Cowchin got his championship, now it's time for Fishers! :lol:

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think we will go 4-12 or 5-11. The roster will not improve this year, or next. Not until Vince Young takes the reigns. I am a fan, but I think you guys are kidding yourselves. It would be a fluke to go 8-8 in my opinion, although I am all about rooting for miracles.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I forgot to add, that neither will be fired until they go 4-12 with Vince Young at the helm. I think they are both safe for now. Expectations are low.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

My expectations are low.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I disagree, in my opinion.
    They easily could have gone 8-8 last year, the early close games they lost (and could/should have won).
    But once the playoffs were out of reach, things spiraled out of control and the team fell apart.

If they can get off to a good start, not shoot themselves in the foot with penalites, win the close ones, they could be allright. Lot of "if's" there, I know.

I think they were better than a 4-12 team in the first part of last season, but they ended the season like a 0-16 team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar