Who's Going To The Week 1 Game In Jax?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GUNSLINGER, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GUNSLINGER

GUNSLINGER Camp Fodder

I'll be there. I was just wondering what kind of presence we will have at the game. It will be my first Titans game outside of Nashville.
    GUN

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i'm going. i never miss the jags/titans game.

3. Your first game outta Tennessee and you are going to All-Tarp! Ohh, thats bad LOL Just don't get mad when they say stuff like VY is over-rated or stuff about how fisher sucks or mullet boy as they like to call him. I went to that jags game last year and I might add that when they are drunk they say some of the stupidest sh** ever. Good Luck

4. Fry

the best was a few years ago when we knocked them out of the playoffs, some guy held up a sign that said "This Is Jeff's House!"

5. That guy was me, nah just kidding, but I bet he ran out with the police after that one. That stuff is risky to do, but he had a set.

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Is it necessary for your sig to look like a l'oreal commercial? lmao.

because MG's worth it. :biglaugh:

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

2 words....

i wish

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I actually still have an nfl licensed jacket with the original jaguar logo on it before they banned it. Don't ask. I just have it. I haven't seen it on ebay before either. But regardless, check out their orginal helmet. This would be an awesome retro helmet for them to use if they were ever allowed to use it:

[​IMG]

9. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

That's one place I boycott because their fans are so nasty. I read somewhere there's a good chance the game will be blacked out there.

10. Fry

yeah, which is one of the reasons i go every year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar