Whos Better

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LT21Titans27, Oct 1, 2007.

?
  1. Terrell Owens

13 vote(s)
    34.2%
  2. Randy Moss

25 vote(s)
    65.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Looks like Moss won with ease as I expected.

In ya eye Phil

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

People still seemed to be obsessed with the deep ball

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

why throw it 5 yards when you can throw it 55 yards?

4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

^ Thank you

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If Moss had not had his stint in Oakland and had played on a better team during that period with a better attitude the guys numbers would be off the charts. Also, this year Moss is catching plenty of short and medium passes which are setting up the deep stuff. The guy can't be stopped on the short stuff. He also has much better hands than TO IMO.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

And to think he could have played his whole career here...Floyd, you blew that one...

7. TheMugwump

TheMugwump Guest

Marvin Harrison

8. OneYardShort

OneYardShort Camp Fodder

Almost too close to call...

T.O.
    that's not to say I don't like Moss. Been a fan of his since Marshall, and I do think that he's got certain edges on Owens. BUT, I'd say Owens is a better Wide Receiver. My reasons being his possession receiver abilities, his strength of course, his toughness, his knowledge of the game, he's made more "big" catches, (example: GB @ SF, Owen's "crying game") his Super Bowl experience, and as much as this might be his curse... his confidence.
    With all that on the table, Moss is probably a future HOFer, as with T.O., so it's really apples to oranges. Depends on the situation, apples make better fruit and oranges make better juice. Just what you prefer, really...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar