Whos Better

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LT21Titans27, Oct 1, 2007.

?
  1. Terrell Owens

13 vote(s)
    34.2%
  2. Randy Moss

25 vote(s)
    65.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

2. Xplayer52

Xplayer52 Guest

Moss without a doubt

3. PrimeTyme

PrimeTyme Guest

Steve Smith! J/K I'll stay on topic. Owens would whoop Moss!!

4. Just answer the question.. Everything isn't about the Titans.. just a simple question.. Who's better?

5. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Owens i suppose,but i'd take larry fitzgerald over those 2 moaning bi**hs any day of the week.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Very tough to make the choice between these two since they are both great playmaking WRs and great all-time WRs of the NFL.

My vote is going to be for Owens for the reason he has been more consistently dominant over his career where as Moss had some off years.

It's a close debate.

7. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

The two are different styled WR's. TO is a much better route runner, but Moss has better hands. TO can turn 5 yrd catches in to 50 yrd touchdowns. Moss can get you 50 yrd catches as an average, w/o any YAC. Both are premadonna's, but both seem to be on good enough teams with good enough QB's that will get them the ball that they won't be doin any B-tchin this year. With that being said, I would have to take TO, only b/c his work ethic is better than Moss'. TO is Narcisstic, and even on a crappy team, he would make it be about how good he is, and play hard to prove it. Moss would bottom out as he did last year. There is a little something to having a me first type person.

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I'm gonna have to go with Terrell.

As for Moss, my Daddy is still haunted by that call on Dyson over Moss. No regrets over Lawrence Phillips, says he was "marked".

9. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Randy Moss has more talent than any reciever in the league... Some of the catches he's made over the years are just amazing. He makes guys look foolish sometimes... He is an idiot but still damn good!

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I likes me some TO.

Moss is only better on the deep ball- the rest of the field is Terrell's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar