Who'll Make the Cut? An Early Look at the Final 53

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

VY needs help. Do you think Micheal Crabtree will come out next year?

2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Although I'll be shocked if Henry gets cut, I still don't see anything that he does well. I think Ganther is a better player. Ganther can at least contribute on STs. I also think that Ganther is a better RB in terms of his feel for the game. Ganther did a nice job of reading the blocking in front of him on the few carries that he got.

The outcome for this team does not depend on whether Ganther or Henry makes the roster.

This team is going to win by playing tough defense, running the ball, and not turning the ball over.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well Henry has proven he won't fumble on kick returns.

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

henry seems to have good hands size and speed but lacks instincts.................I think he is getting better and will develop and he has far more upside!

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I want Percy Harvin from Florida. Imagine Harvin and CJ on the same field together! That would be 2 of the fastest guys in the NFL.

6. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Yea many people will say he is to small and stuff like that. They also said that about a certain rookie WR playing in Philly. He isn't looking so bad now. Wish we would have snagged him up. Speed kills even in the NFL.

7. The Playmaker

Yeah Harvin and CJ doing kick returns would be deadly also. Harvin is like a Ginn 2.0.

8. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I don't like that comparison. Ginn sucks. Percy is a freak. We need a receiver hands down. Next years draft may be the place to get one. I not giving up on this group yet but their performance speaks for itself. When you have an average passer throwing the ball to below average receivers..... well we all see what happens. Yet it is just the pre season so I'll put my panic button away for now.

9. The Playmaker

The main thing I like about Harvin is that he played against the SEC defenses. He didn't really have many games going into when he knew he could put up big stats. He runs good routes, he catches well, and he's blazing freaking fast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar