Whoever is in Charge

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitansCountry25, Dec 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

I do not know who is in charge of Titans merchandise the last couple of years but this years gear was awful. The titans didnt sell any hats that looked good, they didnt have hardly any cold weather gear and the long sleeve polo shirts that all the coaches wear every team in the nfl sold them but the Titans and just the whole line of Titans gear across the bored was dull and lame. I went inside the titans pro shop 3 times this year and bought nothing for one WAY TOO expensive and the other there wasnt anything in there worth buying. Deffiate improvement needed in that department for next year.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You do realise this is an unofficial site right?

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I bought a cold weather sideline beanie or whatever you call it. I got a light blue one. I love it. I got a sideline cap too. I liked them both.

You know man, this isn't really the appropriate forum to discuss fan gear unless of course if you are talking about the particular something that players are wearing during a particular game, but even then that barely qualifies as football talk. (actually, it doesn't at all, "barely qualifies" was just being nice)

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Isn't Elf in charge of fashion?...

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

There should be an Elfin Fashion Sub-Forum in the Lounge for uniform, fan gear and shoe threads. I agree. :yes:

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Make it happen Jeff!

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Please don't.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

For what it's worth, I agree completely.

I go into the store at the stadium and I can't find a single hat or polo I care for. The bulky flame logo that stands way too far out on most of the shirts and caps really annoys me. I'd like something nice that just looked pimp with Tennessee Titans written across it.

I hope to see some improvement in future years in the quality of Titans merchandise cause I'd be willing to drop a few hundred if I could only find hats and shirts I would actually wear.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Anyone seen those nfl beanies with the white stripe down the center of the dome? Looks like they were designed by Osh-Kosh or something. One of the worst looking things I've ever seen.
    Are the players forced to wear them on the sidelines?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar