Whoever gets this guy will have gold in pocket...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by CRUDS, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

American Pie
  2. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

ahh yes Thank You :thumb:
  3. i would love for Teddy to be a Titan next yr.............but if i had to choose between Teddy and Calvin Johnson i would choose Johnson, i think Ginn is starting to become more of a Receiver and just not a Playmaker.
  4. maximus

maximus Camp Fodder

Which is why Steve Smith is considered one of the best WR in the NFL...becuase there are ways to stop him. If there are wayks to stop Steve Smith, then why dont DC use them?
  5. maximus

maximus Camp Fodder

There is already a "real" religon called calvinism...founded by John Calvin back during the restoration, I believe. Cant say anymore probably, might get banned
  6. maximus

maximus Camp Fodder

Ginn looks like he would be a Reggie Bush at WR. Fast, just plain makes you miss with hands like Steve Smith

Calvin Johnson looks like a Larry Fitz WR, fast, but not a burner, but has amazing hands and adjusts to the ball
  7. i think ginn might be a little faster than reggie tho, but calvin has the body of TO maybe not the muscles, but the hands of marvin harrison, and the leaping ability of randy moss
  8. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

calvin is plenty fast, he just doesnt look it because he takes long strides. his SECOND touchdown of the day this past weekend against VT

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FahX3ShSnAg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FahX3ShSnAg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.