Whoever gets this guy will have gold in pocket...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by CRUDS, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS El Diablo Tip Jar Donor

2. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

damn he is fast.
  3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Calvin Johnson is better than Ted Ginn. I will compare them just for fun.

Calvin Johnson= Randy Moss- Calvin is 6'4 224lbs, 45 INCH VERTICAL, he is fast, 4.4-4.5, is a great physical receiver who can go over the middle, out jump any cb trying to guard him.

Ted Ginn= Santana Moss, Poor Man's Steve Smith- He is extremely fast, has great hands, and is a playmaker. Great punt returner too. But there are ways to stop guys like this in the NFL.
  4. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

They both should be great but ginn is bigger & faster than steve smith
    who led league in rec yds so u cant call him anyones poor man.
  5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

There's no way that Ginn is in a class with Calvin Johnson.
  6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

That highlight real did not have any spectacular catches most were wide open looks or bomb with him out running the secondary. Not that that is a bad thing but as Crash Override said there are ways to defend that in the nfl.
  7. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

i likes me some calvin johnson....and im an ohio state fan!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IOuHzq-cz3s"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IOuHzq-cz3s" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
  8. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

calvin has the right mentality for a WR. when the ball is in the air, that's HIS ball, no one elses.
  9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I haven't seen the type of speed that Ginn has from Johnson, but maybe he does have it. Ginn is a burner and has quickness. Maybe Steve Smith?

Johnson looks pretty big, like Plaxcio Burress. Makes some great, athletic catches. Maybe more of a Plax or Fitzgerald?

Either type of WR could help us, that's the good news.....or is that good news? lol
  10. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

anybody watching the GT vs UVA game? as of 10:30 left in the fourth he has been thrown to 6 times for 6 catches 165 yards and 2 tds.:brow:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.