Whoda thunk it?!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sir_Titan, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Joe Biddle from the Tennessean had an interesting article up today. By this time going on the 3rd week, who imagined that Randy Moss is the well-behaved one while Vince is the childish jerk throwing tantrums and storming out of locker rooms?!?

Moss has to be thinking this place is more dysfunctional than Minnesota right now... and they just fired their coach.

Thoughts?

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I genuinely feel sorry for Moss that he ended up with this mess. That's all I can say about it..I hate it for him and the future impact this will have on us signing top tier players..

3. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

I don't think I can feel sorry for Moss... he deserves whatever sucky *hit that comes his way in life. I just find it undeniably bizzare that he is flying this far under the radar. I just would've expected come the 3rd week that the boards would be flooded with everyting from Moss sucks this, to Cut Moss that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar