Who you rooting for now?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matou98

matou98 Camp Fodder

So will I, and I think EVERYBODY should do it :ha:

2. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

I will put every ounce of concentration into the Titans and when the playoffs begin I'll hope for career ending injures to the Manning family and root for whatever team that's yet to win a title.

Until then nothing matters but the Titans even if we're 0-16

3. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

I've been pulling for Cincinnati to win lately. Of course, like everyone else, I still ALWAYS pull for the Titans over anyone else, but I really like Ochocinco. And I'm always one to root for the underdog.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

haha, I'm glad you edited that, I thought you meant you were rooting for career ending injuries for all teams that haven't won superbowls.

5. nickmsmith

Gracias Senor.

6. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

Yeah, that one came out a little weird. How could a team have a career ending injury? Get present day Al Davis to own it maybe?

7. nickmsmith

I guess you could break your spirit. Raiders have that season ending injury, and so do we. :injured:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar