Who would you want from Dallas?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Dangermode, Jan 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

There is a lot of speculation that the Cowboys might want to leapfrog the Browns to get Goff or one of the QB's to be Romo's eire apparent. If that happens and we fall back to 4 and still get someone awesome like Ramsey (Cha-ching!), we would need to trade for either additional picks, players or a combination of both. I'm for the latter as we already have so much youth but an extra pick or two could help us move up to get an impact player in the later rounds. If we do ask for players, and mind you this is a hypothetical, who would you be interested in from their roster that might be a reasonable trade candidate?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Dallas has some nice pieces. Anyone on their offensive line would be an instant upgrade here. And thats probably true for the D-Line as well. After Casey we aint got much..

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Chaz Green. I was disappointed we took Poutasi instead of Green in the 3rd round last year. Green is actually a prospect at RT, unlike Poutasi.

4. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

That really depends on where they are with Romo. Do they view him as damaged goods....sort of like we viewed Locker last season? I mean he just cannot stay healthy. My guess is they realize they need a co-starter....not necessarily moving on from Romo. They need a good QB who can step right in and keep playing winning football when...not if...Romo goes down.

With that in mind, I don't see them desperate enough to entertain a move up to No.1, even if we offer them a steep discount to do so. I think they will either take Lynch at No.4...sort of like we resigned to taking whomever the Bucs didn't take ahead of us.

Frankly, that's not a bad move on their part. Even if Romo could get healthy, he's not exactly a spring chicken. He's getting close to being ready to retire, especially with all the injuries he's suffered. So, the Cowboys could bring Lynch along gradually, and he'd have the benefit of a good OL in front of him.

They might look to RGIII, when he is cut, so I don't think either Dallas or SF will be viable trading options. The only other option I can see is if either Philly or the Rams decide to try and move up to take a QB. I don't think they will. I see Lynch and Carson Wentz dropping into their lap...and Connor Cook may suit them fine if the those guys are off the board.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  5. Wraith

Wraith Starter

I'd say you can have the pick for Dez, your 2nd and Collins, rather have a more proven thing than we'd get otherwise and it'd give us a top 5 WR and an OL upgrade

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Victoria Principle

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  7. rekirts

rekirts Starter

two firsts and a second would do it for me... Only problem is their first next year is probably gonna be in the 20s... Still would probably do it. Then draft whoever falls between Bosa/Tunsil/Buckner...

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

If they threw in Green with 2 1sts & a 2nd they have a deal.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

This helps I would imagine

Hue Jackson: Browns need 'to go get' QB with No. 2 pick in draft - NFL.com

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Dallas is trash and the few good to great players they have they won't part with. I think we're stuck with the #1 pick. Hopefully someone tears it up at the combine, everyone falls in love with and will then be willing to deal to trade up. That's my hope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar