Who Would You Sign?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Feb 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

This is also my thinking. My second choice would be Lamarr Houston, dude is a beast and would be great next to Casey.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

From a skill standpoint I would be on board with this.

However, we still need someone like Pollard to be an outspoken leader. If there's one thing the team did right last year it was signing Walker and Pollard... guys that just played in a Super Bowl and guys who want to turn the Titans around.

Pollard loved Munchak, so I'm not sure if he's still really wanting to return.

I know the penalties piss a lot of people off. I only remember one or two that I was upset with him for. The rest I was upset at the refs for making terrible calls.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

Also I think TJ Ward is going to get the franchise tag in Cleveland... same with Eric Berry with the Chiefs.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

We can all rave about who we want, but just think that we all wanted Kamerion Wimbley and Andy Levitre..

Let's just hope that free agents translate better under this new regime.

5. RavensShallBurn

Yea. I think Levitre will be good for us long term though. He really was good with Buffalo. I don't know what happened. Maybe he's one of these guys who quits trying after they get paid.

Wimbley was a bigger bust.

6. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

In our system.

7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I'm guilty of wanting Levitre, but Wimbley........

8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I never wanted Wimbley. Hated the signing. I did want Levitre though.

9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

The guy I want to sign isn't even on your list. I want us to sign Carlos Dansby. Dansby knows Horton and the system. I think he would immediately come in and be the leader of this new defense. Although he is 32 yrs old he has been incredibly productive over the past few years. He also has been durable throughout his 10 yr career only missing 8 games.

We need leadership and to get better up the middle on defense. Dansby gives us both. He also won't be getting crazy money. So from a cap standpoint it makes more sense to sign a cheaper position in FA and spend your early picks filling positions that are more expensive (CB, rush LBer).

10. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Levitre played the whole season with some kind of leg injury if I remember correctly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar