Who would you rather hook up with?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Mar 8, 2007.

?
  1. Taylor

65.0%
  2. Carrie

40.0%
  3. I'm a chick

5.0%
  4. I'm gay

15.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Neither is attractive? Ridiculous. Lost some respect for you there, elf.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Carrie Underwood, talented?? :suspect: Jeez, have you heard that crap she actually agrees to record? Perfect music for the dumb chick I dated last mentioned in the other chick thread..

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Now if only she had a positive IQ :shake:

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

"I totally don't know what that is but I want it." :ha:

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

SEC, calling me out huh? Well if put on a witness stand, bty, is my wife present?, well anyways I really have always been sort of a red head fan and musically more of a 80's punk type of guy.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

You mean this 5 time multi platinum debut album that produced 4 number one's, won her two cma's and a grammy? avvie, her looks and her talent are what make her hot. You sound exactly like Elf with her remark that stated that Carrie isn't even pretty. For the love of God, she's pretty.

Big TT, I'm not "calling you out"... just having a little fun with you... I'm a new fan of country music and I feel like I'm a happier person for it. Also I caught her performance on American Idol this week. She's a star...

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I've never heard any of her music (I'll give her a listen), but you can't use chart toppers/record sales to prove talent unless you also want to include Hanson, Billy Ray Cyrus, Britney Spears, Wham!, New Kids on The Block, and Tiffany.

8. Broken Record

And for favorite hot chick... French newscaster Melissa Theuriau is tops in my book... mercy... or is that merci'?

[​IMG]

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

that is God d*** :pant:

whoever is hittin that done something right.

10. Broken Record

Go to google images, turn off safe search and type in her name. She likes to go to those beaches in Europe... you know the kind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar