Who would you rather have?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JiminyBillyBob, Jan 14, 2013.

?
  1. Andrew Luck

29.3%
  2. RGIII

14.6%
  3. Russell Wilson

22.0%
  4. Jake Locker

9.8%
  5. Colin Kaepernick

24.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Luck easily.

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Luck turns the ball over too much though.. I picked Colin for now. Luck will probably have the better career out of all of them though.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Just to make things interesting I'm going to go with Russell Wilson. After the loss to Atlanta, their beat writer said he went straight into the film room after getting ready in the locker room. He's a leader, has talent, and can put up numbers with the best of them. People will knock on his size but that hasn't stopped Drew Brees, he's not at the same talent level as a RG3 or Luck but he's not an injury risk like RG3 and he makes better decisions than Luck. Give Wilson some weapons and let's see what happens.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

His attitude after that loss caught me off guard. Seattle has a bright future with him.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Well it's nice to see that the QB for the Titans has the least amount of votes on a Titans board.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. sikwiddit

sikwiddit Starter

It's a toss up between Kaepernick And Wilson or any one on that list except Joke Locker

7. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Any time a rookie QB can put in a performance like Wilson did against Atlanta you have to wonder what happens once he has a few years under his belt. Coming back from a 20 point deficit in a playoff game is not easy and there are very few QBs in the NFL who would actually be able to do this.
    I can't see how anybody is so infatuated with Luck. He was an outstanding college QB and almost everybody drools when they hear his name and predict the next superstar QB. I just don't believe it. All I have seen is a few fouth quarter comebacks during the regular season. Who cares? VY had a few of those himself.

8. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

Exactly. He may end up being good but he hasn't done anything as of yet.

9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I'm on the Wilson-bandwagon. He RG3, Kap and Wilson are similar types, but IMO Wilson seems like the smartest one of these 3. I think he'll do better than the other 2 against teams that shuts the QB runs down.

But RG3 throws one helluva deep ball.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Wilson and Luck IMO are about as good as they'll get, Locker, RG3, and Kaep have lots of room to grow.

As of today Luck and Wilson should be everyone's answer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar