Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Who would you rather have?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Luke Smartwater, Jan 14, 2013.

?

Who would you rather have on your team?

Andrew Luck 12 vote(s) 29.3%
RGIII 6 vote(s) 14.6%
Russell Wilson 9 vote(s) 22.0%
Jake Locker 4 vote(s) 9.8%
Colin Kaepernick 10 vote(s) 24.4%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $7,965
    Luck easily.
  2. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,866
    Luck turns the ball over too much though.. I picked Colin for now. Luck will probably have the better career out of all of them though.
  3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,727
    Just to make things interesting I'm going to go with Russell Wilson. After the loss to Atlanta, their beat writer said he went straight into the film room after getting ready in the locker room. He's a leader, has talent, and can put up numbers with the best of them. People will knock on his size but that hasn't stopped Drew Brees, he's not at the same talent level as a RG3 or Luck but he's not an injury risk like RG3 and he makes better decisions than Luck. Give Wilson some weapons and let's see what happens.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $438
    His attitude after that loss caught me off guard. Seattle has a bright future with him.
  4. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,233
    Well it's nice to see that the QB for the Titans has the least amount of votes on a Titans board.
    SawdustMan high fives this.
  5. sikwiddit Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,514
    It's a toss up between Kaepernick And Wilson or any one on that list except Joke Locker
  6. Luke Smartwater Jedi Master

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $468
    Any time a rookie QB can put in a performance like Wilson did against Atlanta you have to wonder what happens once he has a few years under his belt. Coming back from a 20 point deficit in a playoff game is not easy and there are very few QBs in the NFL who would actually be able to do this.
    I can't see how anybody is so infatuated with Luck. He was an outstanding college QB and almost everybody drools when they hear his name and predict the next superstar QB. I just don't believe it. All I have seen is a few fouth quarter comebacks during the regular season. Who cares? VY had a few of those himself.
  7. Stephen Dugan Special Teams Standout

Verner
    Moolah:
    $308
    Exactly. He may end up being good but he hasn't done anything as of yet.
  8. Smash Vikings don't wear purple...

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $1,307
    I'm on the Wilson-bandwagon. He RG3, Kap and Wilson are similar types, but IMO Wilson seems like the smartest one of these 3. I think he'll do better than the other 2 against teams that shuts the QB runs down.

But RG3 throws one helluva deep ball.
  9. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,469
    Wilson and Luck IMO are about as good as they'll get, Locker, RG3, and Kaep have lots of room to grow.

As of today Luck and Wilson should be everyone's answer.