Who would you rather face, Gerrard or Lefty?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Gerrard has that double Run/Pass threat that is tough, but I think he is more prone to turn the ball over. Week 1 will be interesting. Discuss....

2. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

lefty and its not even close. Garrard is a turnover waiting to happen.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Id rather face Garrard. Last time we played them we had him in check. Hes gonna be nervous not to mess up again. Especially in Jacksonville.

4. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Ha look at the last games of both...

Lefty plays (granted no Pac, but thats the case this year) : We get blown out in Jax

Gerrard plays: We have the game handed to us

That said Gerrard provides more of a threat with his legs... it will be interesting next Sunday

5. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

yea I definately mis read this. I would much rather play Garrard. He sucks. They should just start Quinn Gray--he has some potential at least.

6. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

:lol: I was wondering about your response...

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

i don't care.They should have cut both of them,terrible QB's.:ha:

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Garrard isn't that bad. I really don't care who we face we shut Garrard down last time with a Def. that couldn't do much right last season and are now much improved.

Leftwich can't move to save his life and our pass rush looks strong. I could see us giving him some good licks enough to take him outta his game.

But it's Garrard so a Def. repeat would be nice with the Off. helping this time.

9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I would have rather faced Lefty.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I like both of them..

Both are good players but leftwich with that incredible arm can be one of the most dangerous QBs around. I would rather face a marginal passer in garrard even though he can run well. Garrard does have that steve mcnair like build and strength and can run over people like steve could in his younger years but steve was a better all around passer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar